Marriage Resources - From Marriage Partnership.com

Always want to find things that will help couples see eye to eye and stay in love and in harmony for eva'.

Today I found: http://www.christianitytoday.com/mp/adviceinsight/resources/marriageresources.html

I really think that if couples can learn together - and be open to learning and growing together while being committed to their marriage and to each other's spiritual progress - things could and would be good for couples


for marriages

for families

for societies.

Any other resources out there that help men and women see eye to eye and be great helpmeets, friends, etc. to each other?

Comments

  1. I'm 32 and have always wanted kids. I met what I thought of, an amazing man and after 2 months I got pregnant. I found out that this man was seeing another woman. This so much hurt me becos he has become every part of me, And i just cant lose him to another woman. So i went in search of every possible solution, Then a coworker knew i was passing through emotional stress because i cry at every corner. My coworker advice me to meet a spell lady who once helped her bring her lover back. the spell lady's name and email was Priestess Ifaa, and priestessifaa@yahoo.com respectively, I contacted her and she told me everything would be fine, I was so desperate to have the father of my child back and i gave every request she needed to cast the spell, And in just 2 days later, My lover confessed his deeds and apologize never to any of such. The spell lady did the spell that makes my lover and they other woman hate each other. I am so grateful for assuring me of my marriage, because now am confident that me and only have my man..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment