The Manifestation Course -- Lesson 10

LESSON TEN
DAILY PRACTICE- Our thoughts are our reality

Now it's time to turn all this distilled wisdom into a map for your daily
reference.
Here is a list of concepts from the our sessions:

I free my natural genius to create my magnificent life.
I commit to becoming aware of the unconscious patterns that limit me.
I discover the essential questions of my magnificent life.
Blessings flow in the parts of my life I used to complain about.
With ease, I turn all my heart's desires into reality.
I love as much as I can, wherever I happen to be.
I wonder about all the things I used to worry about.
Life flows easefully as I speak honestly and keep my agreements
impeccably.
I look for things to appreciate wherever I go, and I speak my
appreciation liberally.

In Closing
The journey of conscious manifestation continues to be exciting for
me, even after thirty-plus years of travelling its pathways. Using these
principles and practices gives me satisfaction—teaching them brings me
deep joy.

May your journey be as fulfilling as mine has been in creating a life of
unimaginable magnificence.

Experiential Activity
As a daily tune-up, say each of these affirmations while you move
through your normal activities. Say them aloud and in your mind until you
can feel the reality of them in your body. Come back to them every day, for
as long as you like.

I hope you have found these lessons of value. They contain the heart
and soul of what Kathlyn and I have found most useful and nourishing in
creating lives of love and fulfillment. Please accept our gratitude for your
commitment to creating a magnificent life, and our blessings to you on your
journey to it.


With love,
Gay



©2009 The Hendricks Institute
Information on cyber-courses and 'live' seminars, always available at
http://www.hendricks.com