Fwd: The Manifestation Course -- Lesson 9

LESSON NINE
BECOMING THE SOURCE OF APPRECIATION

If you want to enjoy waves of abundance in your life, here's a powerful
way: Become a manufacturer and distributor of appreciation, instead of a
consumer of it.

Manufacturers and distributors know how to get things from the
source. Consumers have to wait around for a delivery.
Manufacturers and distributors of appreciation get to participate in the
flow. Consumers are at the mercy of distributors and manufacturers. Their
flow depends on deliveries from others.
In a crunch, manufacturers and distributors are much more likely than
consumers to have a good supply.

In my unconscious days I tried to get people to love me, but they
never seemed to do it right. I sought approval from people, but they never
seemed to give it to me. The harder I tried to get love and approval, the
less of it I seemed to get.

Then, I realized what I was doing wrong: Because of various
childhood issues, I'd gotten mired in the consumer role. I thought other
people had the love and approval, and it was their job to give it to me. Boy,
was I wrong!

I stepped out of being a consumer and into the manufacturer and
distributor role. Immediately my life changed. Instead of seeking approval,
I thought up appreciations about the people in my life, and delivered those
appreciations to them. They loved me back like never before. I beamed
approval at the people I wanted approval from, and they beamed right back.
I loved more, and got more love than I ever imagined.
Here's your chance to take over the manufacturing and distributing of
love and approval in your life.

Think of an important person in your life, and generate a list of 5-10
things you appreciate about that person.

Do the same thing for a second person, and a third.

Generate a list of 5-10 things you appreciate about the world in
general.

Generate a list of 5-10 things you appreciate about yourself.

Make a plan for delivering those appreciations, and make good on your
plan.

These activities, done sincerely, open up a field of gratitude around
you wherever you go.
In that field of gratitude a garden of miracles will grow. I promise.
This week, focus on appreciation. As you float the affirmation through
your mind, focus on the genuine experience of appreciation. Do your best to
feel it in your body.

Affirmation: I look for things to appreciate wherever I go, and I speak
my appreciation liberally.

Until next time, may your life be graced by abundant love and
appreciation.


With love,
Gay



©2009 The Hendricks Institute
Information on cyber-courses and 'live' seminars, always available at
http://www.hendricks.com