Music: With Two Wings (Red Grammer)

Oh, that song. I love it. I love the idea of having an equal relationship with all. In marriage. Raising children.
I wish I was teaching this song every semester in school and helping students learn these concepts. Perhaps I'll teach it this summer in an English Summer Camp.

So here is the audio story behind that song, http://www.bahaipodcast.com/assets/mp3/abp-227.mp3

And here are the lyrics...

With two wings, we can soar through the air. With two wings, you can go most anywhere. With two wings we can sail through the sky. With two wings we can fly! /Chorus
I am one wing father and brother. By my self all I can do is flutter. I'm only one wing and I need the other for the dove of peace to fly.
I am one wing sister and mother. By myself all I can do is flutter. I'm only one wing I need the other for the dove of peace to fly.
Chorus
I am one voice, i am another. I'm half of the world and I am the other. When we learn to work togather then the dove of peace will fly! Chorus