OVERCOME: A special Prayer from Abdu'l-Baha (in his Will and Testament) for FORGIVENESS


"O God, my God! Lowly and suppliant and fallen upon my face I beseech Thee with all the ardor of my invocation to pardon whosoever hath hurt me. Forgive him that hath conspired against me, and offended me, and wash away the misdeeds of them that have wrought injustice upon me. Vouchsafe unto them Thy goodly gifts. Give them joy, relieve them from sorrow. Grant them Thy bliss, and pour upon them Thy bounty. Thou art the Powerful, the Gracious, the Help in Peril, the Self Subsisting." - Abdu'l-Baha, 

 
罗星
北京师范大学较教
可持续发展教

"论大事或是小事都应通过磋商来解决。在磋商前不要对你自己的事做任何重要的变化。彼此关心。协助彼此的项目及计划 …" - 阿博都巴哈

"If you want to travel fast - travel alone; if you want to travel far - travel together."  - African Proverb

"Settle all things, both great and small, by consultation. Without prior consultation, take no important step in your own personal affairs. Concern yourselves with one another. Help along one another's projects and plans..." -'Abdu'l-Bahá