Barbara DeAngelis on Communication and Conflict

  1. Is there a way to detect symptoms of trouble in your relationship so you can solve the problems before they get too serious?
  2. What do you do with a husband who refuses to discuss problems or work on the relationship?
  3. Why do my mate and I fight all the time? How can we stop?
  4. Should you tell your mate bad things from your past even if you're afraid it will hurt the relationship?
  5. How can I get over my fear of conflict and be more honest with my partner?
  6. How can I ask my partner for what I need without sounding like I'm being too demanding?
  7. Shouldn't my partner understand how I want him to love me without my having to explain it all the time?
  8. How do you handle a partner who is very critical of you?
  9. What can I do about a partner who is mean?
  10. How do I deal with a partner who is physically abusive?