Article: Partnership Decision Making; Invite: Coaching Teleseminar



From: "Susanne M Alexander" <susanne@marriagetransformation.com>
Date: February 24, 2012 3:43:09 AM GMT+08:00


Dear friends and colleagues:


My last newsletter shared with you the H.E.A.R.T. part of the new 
HEART-CHARACTER COUPLE CONSULTATION MODEL, 
which is included in my new 
Partnership Decision Making discussion and action module (http://www.marriagetransformation.com/store_modules.htm). 
I am confident you will find it beneficial to your relationship/marriage!
Here is a sneak preview of another portion of the module about encouraging and acknowledging your partner in discussions:
"As you consult, you may find that using the following phrases encourages one another and supports your effectiveness and the outcome:

  • • That is a good idea!
  • • I see what you mean.
  • • That is an interesting way of looking at it.
  • • We are looking at this issue from two different angles.
  • • That is a unique perspective!
  • • I would like to reflect on that.
  • • Let me see if I understand.
  • & bull; I think I need a bit more explanation.
  • • Perhaps we could take a break and come back to this later.
  • • Could we pray, and then talk about it some more?
  • • What are the spiritual principles that apply to this situation?
  • • It seems as if it would be good to get some more facts.
  • • I am confused—can you please explain it again?
  • • Please, help me to understand.
  • • That was helpful to me!
  • • You may be right. It is possible that I may be wrong.



"These phrases show that you are listening respectfully to one another, an important skill that contributes to effective consultation."
UPCOMING TELESEMINAR: I hope that you are also signing up for the upcoming teleseminar with Coach Stephanie Wood and me. Here is information about this no-cost session:
Learn practical tools you can immediately use to access your body's intelligence, to be able to connect and communicate with your body to make better choices with eating, exercising, working, and relationships. Access the best parts of your character so that you can have excellent relationships with others. The goal is creating wholeness between your mind, body, and spirit.
 
We invite you on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012, 2 p.m., Eastern Time to hear our synergistic perspectives. We encourage participation and questions. We will inspire you to learn how to practice healthy and balanced self-care, self-image, and self-knowledge that will lead you naturally into creating happiness with yourself and others. Please sign up here: http://bit.ly/wYclKm, and you will receive an email with details of this no cost teleseminar.
 
You will come away with two original techniques that will enable you to become more attractive to others and begin to create a healthier self-image. Susanne (Relationship Coach and Author) will share a technique with you to better understand your character strengths to attract excellent dating partner relationships. You will begin to understand your partner's character with the character building knowledge she will share with you.
 
Stephanie (Body Knowledge Coach/ Expert PCC, and Author) will share an original, simple technique that will give you the foundation to begin creating a closer relationship with your body's wisdom and intelligence to make better choices (in your own unique style) with eating, exercise, health, and business within a healthier self-image.
 
When? Saturday, March 3rd, 2012, from 2 pm to 3 pm, Eastern Time Zone
Please sign up here: http://bit.ly/wYclKm, and you will receive an email with details of this no cost teleseminar.
 
Bonuses for all participants: Coach Susanne Alexander & Coach Stephanie Wood have created gifts for each of you that will be shared after the session for those who attend.
Warmly,
Susanne M. Alexander
 
"There is something very special about Susanne. Her wonderful sense of humor adds joy to the coaching sessions and her depth of knowledge, from both life experiences and extensive training, give her the ability to ask exactly the right questions with gentle confidence. I feel very blessed to have Susanne by my side every month, listening to my concerns, giving me practical suggestions, and encouraging me to discover the mental and spiritual strength within myself. My anxiety levels are way down, my marriage is strengthened and I am learning to parent with calm and connection. Thank you Susanne!"~ Janna Denton-Howes

Marriage Transformation LLC
25241 Chatworth Drive
Cleveland, OH 44117 USA
216-255-9301 or 800-501-6682 (US & Can)
www.marriagetransformation.com
www.bahaimarriage.NET