New Baha'i-inspired match-making

from BD:
Back around Christmas time I went to the Grand Canyon Baha'i conference ... in Phoenix and I met these two nice girls and their mom who are starting up this new matchmaking website - their approach and more personal concept (instead of an online profile) sounds cool. I said I'd tell my friends ... about it - finally I'm sending this email and their link!

Check it out and please forward to others that you think might like it. Keep smiling!

http://www.unitymatchmaking.com/aboutus.html

:-)    Study. Circle.

***********************************************
                             

  "I in the East, and you in the West, let us try with heart
    and soul that unity may dwell in the world, that all the 
people may become one people, and that the whole surface
   of the earth may be like one country."    ~ 'Abdu'l-Baha
  
*********************************************** 

Comments