Where There is Love, Nothing is Too Much Trouble

From Elika's Blog:

I composed the song Where there is love last February and Jarome had the vision of adding percussion and other wonderful elements to it which made the song come alive. It is my favorite song on the album as it’s full of energy. It has 3 different quotes within it and a lovely Spanish guitar part performed by Jason Cohen.
You can hear it right now below!
Where There Is Love’ from the new Album ‘Birds Of Love’

This song is special for me not only because of the instrumentation, but because it is the first time I have released a song with lyrics that are not exclusively from the Baha’i Writings. The words of this song feature not only the words of Abdu’l-Baha, Son of Baha’u’llah, but also a poem by French author Henri Matisse and an Apache Wedding Blessing!

The launch date for the Birds of Love project in Beijing is January 23, 2009 but the package will be available beginning of February in other parts of the world. I will try and make it available electronically by the end of January. I look forward to sharing all the songs with you and the new album very soon along with my new and greatly improved website at the end of this month!

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this and sharing it with others. I have enjoyed browsing your site. The link for the Study Material - Mahony's has changed as we have updated the website. Here is the new link: http://www.elikamahony.com/2008/08/10/marriage-booklet/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment