Where there is love, nothing is too much trouble


 
Please enjoy this sample CD from Elika - it is very beautiful and inspires us with Holy Writings and lovely music to be overcome our lower nature and soar into the heavens. 
Please enjoy her videos on Youtube and other sites.. http://vimeo.com/5831011

Free Sample CDs to share with your friends!

I've recently been working on a free Sample CD to give to my friends so that you can share the music with your friends who you think might appreciate it, especially those who may not have heard it before.  The sample CD consists of 5 songs of varying styles of my music as well as narration with explanation about each song.  Two of the songs have not yet been released on any CDs.   Here are the list of songs:
1. The Bird Which Soareth (Fire and Gold album)
2. Where there is Love (Birds of Love album)
3. Edge of Forever (Edge of Forever EP album)
4. Reflection (piano instrumental piece on my upcoming instrumental CD)
5. Persecution (not on any CD)
If you would like some of these free sample CDs to give to your friends or to a bookstore near you, please send me your mailing address and the number of sample CDs you would like (you can email me directly on the contact page).  If you would like to contribute to shipping costs, you can use the yellow donate button on the website. Look forward to hearing from you!
(I'd like to thank 2 wonderfully talented men: Glenn Franco Simmons for allowing me to use his beautiful photograph and my producer Jarome Matthew for assisting me in putting together the sample CD).