Fwd: The Manifestation Course -- Lesson 4

Begin forwarded message:

From: "The Hendricks Institute" <news@hendricks.com>
Date: July 6, 2011 5:08:29 AM GMT+08:00
Subject: The Manifestation Course -- Lesson 4

THE FOURTH LESSON
HOW TO STOP UNCONSCIOUS MANIFESTATION

Unconscious manifestation thrives on complaining. We keep our
childhood programming in place by complaining to willing listeners that
we've been victimized. When people challenge us to take charge of our
lives, we often get defensive and argue that our limiting beliefs are valid and
necessary.

If you want to stop your unconscious patterns cold, stop complaining.
Put yourself on a radical complaint-fast for one day: Don't let a single
complaint out of your mouth. Then go a second day, and a third. Many
years ago I went on a complaining-fast, and my old patterns started to drop
away effortlessly. I soon found I could go days and weeks without
complaining about anything. Eventually my complaint-fast stretched into
years, and by then the miracles were unfolding so rapidly I could scarcely
believe it. The circumstances of my life improved so radically that there was
nothing to complain about.

Your first task: Discover what you complain about.

Your second task: Discover the people you complain to, the listeners
of your complaining.

When I started these discoveries thirty years ago, I found to my horror
that I complained about lots of things, and my "friends" were exclusively
people who would willingly listen to my complaints over and over. I put
"friends" in quotes, because I now realize that they weren't friends at all—
they were my co-conspirators in the slow sabotage of my life. We were all
sinking together, barely noticing our descent because we were having such
glee complaining all the way.

Will you commit to a life completely free of complaints?

If so, speak the following sentence aloud, from the bottom of your
heart:

I,___________, commit to a complaint-free life.
As you flow through your week, float this affirmation through your
mind and body:
Blessings flow in the areas of my life I used to complain about.

Thank you for the gift of your participation in my life.

With love,
Gay


©2009 The Hendricks Institute
Information on cyber-courses and 'live' seminars, always available at
http://www.hendricks.com



This message was sent from The Hendricks Institute to starnasia@gmail.com. It was sent from: 226 W. Ojai Ave., Suite 101, PMB 505, Ojai, CA 93023. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Manage Your Subscription