Fwd: The Manifestation Course -- Lesson 5

THE FIFTH LESSON
CREATING YOUR LIFE BY DESIGN INSTEAD OF DEFAULT

Up until now we've focused on un-hitching your genius from your old
programming. Now we begin to use your genius in the art of designing your
magnificent life.

Conscious manifestation is the art of drawing what we really want and
need to us, while creating a field around us in which others can get what
they really want and need. You bring your heart's desires into reality, while
becoming an open invitation to others to create their heart's desires. That's
living!

The first thing I'd like you to do is make a list of five items. I first
made this list decades ago, and it changed my life dramatically for the
better. I continue to update it yearly, and often more frequently.
Imagine that I pay you a visit at the very end of your life. I ask: Was
your life a total success?

Yes, you reply.

I ask: What were the five things you accomplished or experienced
that made it a total success?

Before you do your list, take a look at mine. Remember, these are in
the past tense because they're being viewed from my imaginary death-bed:

1. I enjoyed a long-lasting, creative, conscious, loving relationship with a
woman.
2. I created a body of written work that described everything of value I
learned in my life.
3. I lived in a state of completion (nothing unsaid, nothing undone) with
my family and friends.
4. I developed an experiential understanding of the Creator force in the
universe.
5. I savored every moment of my life.

I've made small changes my list over the years, but it's still very similar
to what I came up with thirty years ago—with one huge difference: Thirty
years ago I hadn't accomplished any of those things, and now I've
accomplished them all. Some are ongoing, of course, but if I died today I
would know I'd done the very best I could until the moment of my
departure.

What's on your list?
Please think about them carefully and write them down before your
next lesson comes.

It's important work that has changed my life radically. I salute you on
your courage to confront these big issues.


With love,
Gay


©2009 The Hendricks Institute
Information on cyber-courses and 'live' seminars, always available at
http://www.hendricks.com


--
 
"The inordinate disparity between rich and poor, a source of acute suffering, keeps the world in a state of instability, virtually on the brink of war.  Few societies have dealt effectively with this situation.  The solution calls for the combined application of spiritual, moral and practical approaches."
~ 'Abdu'-Baha (Perisan Philanthropist)

"No matter what happens, keep on beginning. Each time you fail, start all over again.You will grow stronger each time, until you can do and finish what you started out to do." ~ Annie Sullivan (Helen Keller's Teacher)